Monday 27 April 2009

Update on The Opportunity

Hiya people.

This is just a little update on the Myworkfromhomepro system as I have been trialing it for a few weeks now.

I would  just like to start by saying the different things that i have been doing to drive traffic to my site. I haven't been using adwords yet as I want to keep my costs to a minimum and I am pretty confident that I can make a few sales using some other techniques. 

Some of the techniques that i have been using have been utilising the power of the social networking sites. I have mainly been using youtube and other video sites to start with but will be moving onto myspace and facebook soon enough. Just imagine the amount of traffic that can be generated if you use these sites in the right way. The Susan Boyle video alone had 46 million views last time I checked and that was just the other day. You can comment on these highly popular vids and ask people to check your video out. Also you can attach a video response to the video that you thinks going to drive most of the traffic to your site (however the user that owns the video will have to accept your video response).

Another social networking site that I have found very useful is Twitter. Twitter is an amazingly popular site at the minute and is growing rapidly among the social networks. The reason I think Twitter is so good for internet marketers is because there are so many internet entrepreneurs, work from home moms and other people waiting to find an income online. So what I did is found a popular entrepreneurial blogger who has thousands of follwers and started to follow him on Twitter. I then started to follow the people that he was being followed by. This meant that the people I was following where extremely likely to be interested in my system because they themselves were looking for a way to make money online. This was great. I had just advertised to thousands of potential customers for free and they were all my target customers. Better than any adwords would have got me. 

Anyway thats my little update (which turned into quite a big update lol) with some of the techniques I have been using to drive traffic to my site. I hope you check back soon and I hope you have every success in driving traffic to your sites and blogs. 

P.S Remember to sign upto the free 10 day trial at http://www.myworkfromhomepro.com/id/bennzy

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog